Thoughts From My Rooftop: Damn Aloe!

        I feel it was just a few weeks ago I sat on my rooftop lamenting about how I had a plant and how I needed more.  Did I mention it was an Aloe Plant.  I just had to have it since the leaves give off pure aloe that's supposed to be so wonderful for the natural hair.  I got it and put it all over my head knowing how great my scalp and hair were going to feel. Damn was I wrong. Nothing felt good turns out I'm allergic to the damn plant.  I washed my hair two maybe three times a day for a week. My scalp was on fire. I couldn't sleep. I had to pay down with an airplane pillow so my head was elevated because anything touching it hurt. Allergy medicine have me minimal relief.  I ended up using baking soda and water then a neutralizing shampoo.  It was bad.  Just written about had my head itching.  It was terrible!!!  I didn't even want to sit out here because of that can plant.  But now it's dying.  I think it was before I got home but anyway now I have a tomato 🍅 plant! Can't wait to see how this turns out! 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review