Couch Thoughts


 Couch Thoughts Couch Thoughts is a book of short stories is my first release. It contains about eight or nine shorts stories.
     
         The stories are about women who know what they want and some will hesitant at nothing to achieve the big O. As you will find few things are off limits. Below is a small excerpt:

             “No of course not,” I said trying to reach up again while trying to pull my skirt down without him noticing before I turned back around. When I reached up again I felt his body pressing into me from behind and his hand slide around my waist to find where I had hiked my skirt up to grab onto my exposed leg.

           “Why didn’t you just ask me to get it” you whispered into my ear. As he ran the other hand down my arm letting our fingers intertwine with each other both now reaching for the glass. “I don’t know” I said pushing back into him.

          “Always so stubborn” he said. Then he started kissing and licking up to my neck and over to my ear. I dropped my hand back to the counter as I felt his right hand slide further up between my legs and his other pulling me further into him trying to get closer.
     
          Then he started licking in my ear and my body gave me away with the shaking. As if that wasn’t enough to let him know how turned on I was the moans I couldn’t keep quiet would make it very clear.

Available now on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Couch-Thoughts-book-short-stories-ebook/dp/B00QJJF6XW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445317268&sr=8-1&keywords=Elice+Ivy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review