Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

I Should Have Worn A Curtain : A Novella 


Amazon Description: 

I’m sitting on the bench at the foot of my bed, face buried in my hands, still feeling stuffed from yesterday’s binge. Guilty. Ashamed.

After yet another night of binge eating, Shaena makes the tough decision to attend Overeaters Anonymous (OA). There’s more than just overeating, but she can’t even admit it to herself let alone anyone else. All she knows is that her life is out of control.

On her way to her first meeting, she happens upon Mike, a hot personal trainer new in town who offers Shaena free training and asks her on a date. When she dedicates herself to his diet plan, the numbers on the scale drop. Mike is delighted and can’t keep his hands off her. But when her weight creeps up, Mike goes from strict to cruel. All he wants from her is his first Los Angeles weight loss success story, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Shaena still hasn’t spoken up at OA meetings. Her relationship with Mike is on rocky ground. Will she finally accept the truth about herself? Or risk spiraling further out of control?


My Review: ⭐⭐⭐⭐


I wasn't ready!

I wasn't prepared to have to take an honest look at my own life as I read along. Well. Worth the read but be prepared for this quick read that will have you reflecting your own life choices


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review