Thoughts From My Rooftop: This isn't the end

       Today I attended my youngest's 8th Grade Graduation.  While I can say it was relatively laid back compared to my daughter's who graduated the 8th Grade before him I still looked around and thought wow they are acting like this is the only graduation of their lives.  I mean really this is just the beginning and I don't want anyone to think this is it.  
       But after further reflection I realized that for some just like when I went to high school won't finish.  It happens in every town in every class.  Some just don't make it.  Then looking around even more I wondered how many people that were there were the first ones in their family to make it to 8th grade graduation?   Because lets it's true for whatever reason many people never got that far.  And maybe that is the reason for the big deals and balloons and all the hoopla. 
       If I could I would tell all of them don't stop.  Keep going this is only the first step. Take it all and learn while your young and you still have your whole lives ahead of you.  Don't let this me the only time your family celebrates you.  That was the parting words from one of the teachers I hope someone listened. 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review