Thoughts From My Rooftop: What should I be doing?

   How many times a day do you stop and ask yourself what should you be doing.  I recently had a hysterectomy and I find I keep asking myself what's next.  Like somehow a part of my life if over.  Maybe it's not my life exactly as more like a chapter in it.  I have five beautiful kids I can't ever discount that.  But I still feel that loss.  The loss of something more. So know I sit her looking out at the cars passing by and the mountains in the distance and I'm wondering what is next.  What am I supposed to be doing? What is my purpose? What's next? I had these same questions many times before but now it seems so much bigger. I don't have the answers yet but am I asking the right questions at least? 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review