Thoughts From My Rooftop: Ambient Noise!

     It amazes me how I can sit outside on the porch the evening and find it so calming,  All the background noise has become such come place that I don't even notice it anymore until I concentrate on it. I hear the neighbors fighting like always, the kids playing in the park below me, the cars racing home or maybe just to the next red light. I hear the sirens racing off in the distance someone too loud television and I always hear one of my own kids asking me for something and the sounds don't brother me.  I wish someone would record them so I can listen on those nights I can't sleep because everything is just a little bit to quite.  

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review