Thoughts From My Rooftop

Entry # 1



                   
             The first day moving here and looking out I had so many words I wanted to say and write that they all got stuck somewhere. I had so many things that I wanted to say that I just didn't know how to get them all out.  Isn't that the way of a self proclaimed writer you want to say so much that at times you don't know how to organize it all.  I found myself remembering the saying write, just write, write even if it doesn't make sense, if it spelled wrong or the grammar is bad just write and fix it later.  I know I paraphrased but you get my meaning so that what I'm doing just writing one comes to me.    



Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review