Thoughts From My Rooftop: Just Breathe

I love that there are moments when I can sit here and block out everything.  I don't have to schedule something or plan something. Or wonder if everything is moving I can just breathe.  It goes without saying that we do it all the time but we never really enjoying it or focus on the in and out of air unless maybe in yoga like when your sitting our looking at the mountains in the quite while the world is just a little quite around you. Just take the time a breathe today.  

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review