Thoughts From My Rooftop: Am I too Old?

        I have spent most of my life being a stay at home Mom.  There have been times when I have held jobs for years during this time but mostly since about the age of 20 my number one job as been the family.  I have completed exactly 2 semesters of Community College and it's time now to enroll again.  I want to.  I want a degree but I'm always back and forth in what I want to do as far as school goes.  I want to write, be a photographer, own a business where I make lotion soaps and candles and recently I have thought a lot about real estate.  A part of me says you can do it all and another part of me says woman grow up choose one.  It's hard because I can see myself doing them all and being good at it.  We have always been taught pick something. Stick too it but I feel my two year old self crossing my arms across my chest and stomping my foot talking about I don't wanna choose, I want it all.  Then my adult self answers with simply why can't you? 


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your never too old!
Elice Ivy said…
Thanks, sometimes we need to be reminded!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review