Thoughts From My Rooftop: Not Really



I'm not on the rooftop today. I'm on the bus riding to class.  Yes, I could drive but its free and it frees up the car for the Mister when he's off work. Not that I needed to explain things. But anyway I'm people watching and I see all kinds of people. Fat, small, ladies, men, boys and girls. Some of them just like me people watching forming stories in their heads and some also like be oblivious to everyone and everything around them. Is it because we don't want strangers talking to us or we simply aren't thinking jus using the time to get our thoughts in order.

I'm a people person I need human contact but I don't go out of my way either. Its something I never thought about until this moment. I smile say hi but nothing more. I wonder is it something I should work on or should I stick to the line of not talking to strangers. What would you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review