Thoughts From My Rooftop: Another Semester

             Sitting on my rooftop looking out I'm thinking that Tuesday I start another semester of college.  There is a part of me that has completely lost my drive for a degree.  I think I've mostly come to the conclusion that for what I want writing and starting my own business selling soaps and lotions that I don't need a degree not really anyway. There may be some classes that I should take but a whole degree and just keep wondering if it's all a waste of time.  Then when I find myself thinking this I know that if it were my kids I would whole be stressing to them the importance of being in school, getting a degree because it will be invaluable.  I wonder if its just my age that has me questioning my need for it. I'm going to class and am just going to take it a class at a time a learn and decided from there. Anyone else out there going thru the same thing? Tell me your story maybe we can help each other.

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review