Thoughts From My Rooftop! Help I need Plants!


It seems that I am having a hard time finding something that will stay alive on my rooftop.  I can't figure out if they are getting to much or not enough soon or if I'm not watering or feeding them enough.  Is there anyone out there that can help me find some plants that will last on my rooftop?


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review