Elice's Adventures: Brookstone

     I don't know if you have ever been to a Brookstone Store in the mall but if you haven't you need to add it to your list fast.  I mean right now look it up and go.  Most of us only remember the store because it was mentioned on the movie 'Brown Sugar'.
        Yesterday I went into one and sat in the massage chair and baby let me tell you I died and went to heaven!!  You completely sink into this chair from your head to your toes and then the chair scans your body and does it thing. And boy did it do it.  I felt like I was having a religious experience and the best 'O' of my life all in one (or pretty damn close😉).  I had a headache and my back had started to hurt from walking around all day and when it was over I felt no pain! It was heaven!

    Let me add even though it was only a drive to the mall since the experience was so great I felt it would be a great Adventure and it was Free!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review