Book Review: Stolen by a Billionaire by Miss J




I recently read Stolen By The Billionaire by Miss J, and let me tell you, girl, it gave everything it was supposed to be given. I was engaged from the beginning. I found this book while scrolling thru TikTok and avoiding doing something productive like usual. I wanted to either smack the husband Oscar style or shoot him in the face from the beginning. Either would have worked for me at this point. Most times in a book, you want to find some kind of redeeming qualities about someone there were none, and I mean none. Even his friends were the only ones who didn't like him. I'm only on book one. I can't wait to see how he dies and trust me, y'all, this man needs to die. I have already woken my husband up out of a dead sleep, telling him how this man is trash and needs to die! Yall need to read this book, so we can talk about it! 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com. Also, please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook, and don't forget to follow me here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review