Wine and Chat

One day while I was wanting a drink I started thinking about how I could get people to send me wine in the mail like it's my birthday. Then I got on the phone with my BFF and we decided we needed to drag other people into out drinking and gifting all under the gise of expanding our palates. So far it had definitely been an experience. The worst wine so far had been Mary J's. Now we all live us some Mary J Blige but my husband said it best when he said that wine tasted like bitterness and divorce! 

Next month I will do better and give you a run down of everyone's favorite and I will pick great cheesy names to protect the guilty! 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review