Ladies Night

I had my first Lemon Drop! 

       While at the Melting Pot after looking over the menu several times and still not coming up with anything that I thought I would like I just asked the waitress for something lemony.  That's when she suggested the Lemon Drop. And since I love all things lemon I said sure!

      This was the perfect drink for me.  It wasn't to sweet or tart (as long as you like lemons).  To me I was reminded of my childhood favorite Lemonheads  with some alcohol.  I would definitely recommend this for Ladies Night and I give it   4 stars out of 5.


 Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review