Ladies Night

      A few months ago The Mr. informed me that I should be at the age where I no longer brought boxed wine.  After careful contemplation and research I thought that maybe I would try his way. Especially since I considered that since moving to California I have found a benefit to recycling and buying bottles helps me earn more money I thought why not. Also I thought that maybe since I'm almost forty maybe he as a point!

      Now I have to say that I have tried a lot of wines before.  Only now I have decided that maybe I needed to tell someone about them.  So of course it's you my lucky readers.  I have think I may look into doing a regular post and see how it goes.  This week choice was Cupcakes Vineyards Pinot Grigio.  I do not remember how much it was but I know to remember that for next time. I should also say that what I like in my wine is a fruity, sweet taste.  This had neither.  But I picked it simply because of the name and I wanted to try something new.  Well I got new and in my opinion awful.
That doesn't mean you won't like it. I just didn't.  There is a tang but also a bitter taste as well. If I down the glass really fast I also get a bit of fruitiness.

    Well if you have a different opinion or other wines for me to try I'm all ears until next time!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review