Conversations with My Mother: Grown Folks Conversation

 When I was in high school like most seniors I turned 18 right before graduation.  Around that time the relationship begins to change a little between my mother and I and I was able to ask questions that I'm not sure I would have been able to ask at a younger age.  There was a song by a group called 'Solo' name "Where do you want me to put it?" 
      Being young I had so many questions and so little knowledge and didn't understand the half of the meaning of that song! My comment to my mother was why would they ask that question they don't know?  
Mama:  I think it's very thoughtful since there are several places to choice from.
Me: (with the wide eyes and everything) Have you ever had Oral Sex? (I asked in a loud whisper because I knew a slap was coming at any moment right)
Mama: (after a moment a thought she answered) Well.......you can't just do anybody!and that was as much nerve as I had for that conversation! 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review