Conversations With My Grandmother: Your Joy!

A few weeks ago I got married. YAY!!!! Well I only told my kids, my mom and my grandmother. And  as you can guess for some people that didn't go over to well.

Grandmother: So how is your friend?

Me: She's fine, she's mad because I didn't tell her until after I did it.

Grandmother: Am I missing something? Was that a requirement?

Me: No, she said I didn't allow her to share in my happiness that I cut her out and it hurt her feelings.

Grandmother:  Why do you kids always have to make somebody else's joy about you?  Ok, she can be mad but get over it! And you, Don't apologize for doing what makes you happy and at the end fo the day the only people that matter are you in him.  He loves you and right now your only focus should be being happy in the life you were given.  If your friends can't be happy in that maybe you need to decide if these are people you want around.

So I'm going to leave that right there and be happy and enjoy the life I have!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review