Conversations with My Son: Who is on my Wall?

     My daughter has gotten to the point to where she wants to put stuff on the wall.  I love it. I keep wondering if maybe they were switched at birth because I always wanted stuff on my walls.  So when here oldest brother went in her room to exam the wall his whole world got turned upside down.

Son:  Mama, who is this boy on my wall?

Me: What wall?

Son: This little boy (mind you he is holding a folding chair)

Me:  ( At this point I'm really confused because 1) what does he thinks he going to do with a chair and what wall are we talking about his facebook wall because the last time I checked I paid the bills.

Son: Then he starts pointing to her room.  This boy who is this boy on the wall.

Me: I said it's just one of her friends.

Son: Well, why couldn't she have girls? Who is he and where does he live?

Me: Boy, Bye! (In my Beyonce voice!)

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review