When one door closes………………………………..

          For as long as I can remember the old folks around me would always say
          the same thing any time something bad happened.
          When God closes one door he always opens a window.
          They would say that about someone losing a job, or bill not being able to               get paid, a broken heart, a friend dying………
          So I’m sitting here at the computer typing to remind myself of the good                   times and remember that somewhere in my life God is opening a                             window…………………
          ©CC 2010

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review