Conversations With My Son: Eating Healthy

           You know everyone is on a healthy kick these days it seems like a never ending cycle in my world. I even think it may be worse since I moved to California.

Son: Mama I'm at grandma house and all she has is healthy stuff. I came over here to eat.

Me: Well I guess you will just have to eat what she has.

Son: Mama you trying to eat healthy too?

Me: Yeah?

Son: Don't you want that big double wopper stacked with bacon and cheese?

Me: (thinking who doesn't as I try to squeeze my eye shut real tight and squint out the other one making this bell pepper be a piece of bacon). While all the while I lie and say out loud, " No I'm good.

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review