Conversations With My Son: I'm in puberty

     After school today my son tells me he has something important to tell me.

Son: Mama, I need to tell you something.

Me: What?

Son: I think I'm in puberty.

Me: Oh why?

Son:  I have hair under my arms and on my nuts.

     What the hell?  I could have gone the rest of my life without that conversation.   The flip side is at least he's comfortable enough with me to have this conversation. Then he asks by the way what is puberty?  Would I be wrong if I said I don't know your the one in it? So not ready for this!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review