Planning

Starting the dreadlock was going to be the easy part of the journey once I told people about the second part.  I had finally come to the decision that I was going to have weight lose surgery.  I had also come to the conclusion that I wasn’t telling anybody. Do you know how many times we have had these conversations over the years? Did you see what that child went and did to herself? I don’t know why she went and did that. That girl knows she didn’t need to let them people cut on her she look sick. I know I’m not the only one.  We have never once thought about the person carrying around all that extra weight and what it is, they feel. How much pain they are in on a daily basis and then we decided to open our mouths and give our two cents worth. Yeah, I just wasn’t up for the bullshit and I have defiantly reached the point in my life where I know how to move in silence. So, I began my journey. Like a boss! Making plans! Picking out clothes. Planning a life! But what’s that saying If you wanna make God laugh tell him about your plans!

Join me every week as I try to be unapologetically me!

 

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review