Amazon Review on Steamer by KOMKI

Steamer for Clothes, Travel Garment Steamer 60s Fast Heat-up Continuous Powerful Steam Anti-Leaking Anti-Spilling Auto-Off 850W Portable Handheld Steamer for Home and Travel



Amazon Description: 
  • INSTANT AND EFFICIENT IRONING EXPERIENCE - KOMKI garment steamer for clothes adopts latest advanced heating-system technology, produces continuous, powerful and steady steam within just 60 Secs preparing heating. No manual pumping is required. Steam is up to 30% Stronger, and remove wrinkles 2x faster.
  • ONE STEAMER FOR ALL FABRICS -This Portable steamer is effective enough to penetrate deep into heavy fabrics and gentle enough for your most delicate fabrics.Use the handheld fabric steamer on satin,silk, nylon blends, cotton, wool, linen, sequins, beads, embroidery, and more! Removes the toughest wrinkles with ease and freshens fabrics without causing any harm to them.
  • MULTI-PROTECTION PERFORMANCE - The new nozzle design and durable main body ensures that the handheld clothes steamer never spills or leaks water under proper use. Built-in temperature controller activate automaticlly to prevents overheating when the steamer gets too hot. And the automatic shut-off function protects the unit when the steamer runs out of water.
  • COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - Our Portable Travel Steamer weighs in 1.1 pounds, with size dimensions of 3.5 x 3.5 x 8.0 inches, making it compact enough to bring in your suitcase or carry on luggage. 7 feet power cord, never worry about operating steamer remotely.It is a perfect handheld steamer for both travel and home use.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Every KOMKI travel steamer is backed by our One Month No Reason Asked Money-Back Guarantee and 24 Months Replacement Warranty to ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction.



My Review: The steamer is interesting. It steams water very quickly. The steam doesn't blow in a consistent stream. It is sporadic. This means that when I'm using the steamer, I have to hold it on the clothes near the wrinkles for more than 3 minutes for them to go away. I like it but it was not what I was expecting. I have to work just as hard as I would an iron but I think it's less damage than an iron. I think the more I use it the better I will get at it.

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review