Thoughts from my Rooftop: Randomness

I have watched " The Crown" on Netflix and a hundred times and still one of my favorite parts is that parts where the queen dances with one of her former 'subject's . I liked the pure joy on her face. I liked that she did what everyone told her she shouldn't. I liked that she started standing up for herself and that was that was the turning point.  i liked that for the first time she showed that she was more that just their puppet she was someone who could and would change things. She wasn't she some 'old lady filling a role' Anyway I just thought I would share and tell everyone to catchup before Season 3 is out!





The Crown Poster




Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review