My new Favorite! Bluetooth Headphones By Amorno

Bluetooth Headphones, AMORNO Foldable Wireless Neckband Headset with Retractable Earbuds, Sports Sweatproof Noise Cancelling Stereo Earphones with Mic by AMORNO





My Review:


The sound is great. Music has full range. Clear, distinct, resonating bass while the highs are also clear. They respond well to an equalizer. The headphones stay solidly connected up to about 40 feet. I have been up to 100 feet away and still maintained a connection. They also stay in my ears as I move around which I always had trouble with from that last few pair that I had.

The cable connecting the earphones is flimsy. If you look in the picture it just seems really thin. I worry that it will break. That is the only real complaint I can find with these. They could fray with heavy use.

#amazon #amorno #productreview



Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review