Heel Pads Review From Amazon


Heel Pads They are light and do not add excess weight.  They do help minimize the impact a bit. They also stop rubbing. My complaints are that it is not quite long enough and puts my arch at an awkward angle.
These were kind of hard to try because if you didn't have them in the exact right spot they would move around and you would have to keep trying. I found it more frustrating than anything else.  They may work better in something like a boot I will try again on something like that and update when I do.  




Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Conversations With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review