Thoughts from My Rooftop: To Spanx or Not to Spanx

     The mister was taking me to a fancy place for my birthday were they had a dress code and everything.  So, of course, all the dresses I already had weren't good enough so naturally, I had to buy a new one. After trying it on I felt it looked OK but with my spanks on it would look just a little better.
        
       So after I showered I came and sat on the bed waiting for my husband to go off and get ready. It's not that he wouldn't know they were there I just didn't need him watching while I completed the difficult task of putting them on.  Now I swear its s whole work out. I'm pushing and pulling and stretching trying to get them up and I'm breaking a sweat trying to move fast but like everyone knows they inch up so damn slowly.  I even considered calling in reinforcements just to get them up over my hips and thighs but the embarrassment kept that away.  I considered running to get lotion or oil to make it easier but who am I kidding. These things were designed to make you work for it.  Maybe the sick bastard who made them wanted you to really look at yourself and vow to make some changes just so you could fit in the damn things. 

      After much struggle and sweating and almost breaking out in tears, I did whatever woman has done and said fuck it!  I threw them in the closet and said this is as good as its going to get. I got dressed went to dinner and had dessert and vowed tomorrow I would start working on my weight!


https://goo.gl/bNWF2e - I use an app called S'more that pays me for using my phone. It's stupid easy. Download with this link & get a bonus when you sign up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review