Thoughts From my Rooftop: JIUHUFH JH-803 Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Mic

JIUHUFH JH-803 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, 20 Hour Long Battery Life Bluetooth 4.1 Headsets Lightweight Wireless Earphones Compatible with iPhone/Android Phones/Tablet/iPad/TV - Black&Red


Key features:
1.Dual powerful 40mm large-aperture drivers deliver top Hi-Fi quality sound
2.Built in HD microphone allows clear and smooth phone communication
3.Foldable, rotatable and lightweight design for long lasting comfort, only weight 5.93 oz
4.Passive noise reduction earmuffs with super soft memory-protein foam let you lose in music
5.Switchable from wireless to wired mode with included 3.5mm audio cable for longer usage
6.Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity: Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices, like cell phones, tablets, TV, PC
Specifications: 
Bluetooth Range: 33 feet
Charging Port: Micro USB
Charger adapter output: DC 5V
Music Playback Time: 20 hours
Talk Time: 15 hours
Charging Time: 3 hours


My Opinion: I found the headphones to be a pleasant surprise.  the battery life is as longer than my smaller Bluetooth headsets.  The sound is very good.  Unless you are a serious audiophile, these headphones have great sound.  The full range is clear and crisp for the most part.  They are comfortable on my head and they adjust very well to fit different sizes. Great buy and I would buy again.


#productreviews

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Conversations With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review