Conversations with my Son: Ugggg Boys!

I don't know if it’s all little boys or if I'm just the lucky one in the bunch but my sons have had smells that can go in the record books and getting them to take baths sometimes is like an act of God.

Me: Oh My God what is that horrible smell? I say one day as my sons are getting in the car.  
        And of course no one answers.

Me: Hello? Am I talking to myself here?

Sons: I don't know

Me: Did you all put on deodorant today?

Son: Yes, they all say!

Me: and you know I'm thinking somebody is lying right When ya'll get home the first thing you need to do it take a bath!

Son: We can't eat first?

Me: No! 

So of course we get home and they all go upstairs and I hear the water go on so I think nothing of it until a little while later I go up and check on the youngest one and he is one the floor in his room sleep smelling like something has died on the floor.  And my question is how can you sleep smelling like that? UGHHH BOYS!!!!  As my daughters stand behind me covering their noses saying they hope they never have boys. 



Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review