Conversations with my Mother: He said he wanted to go to higher places!

         In ninth grade on Valentine's Day my boyfriend decided that he would tell me at school that he would be breaking up with me and I remember thinking at the time that I would never get over such terrible pain.

         When I got home from school I call my mama and I couldn't even stop crying as I told her what was my most heartbreaking story to date.

Me: Mama!

Mama: What's wrong?

Me: He broke up with me?

Mama: What? Why? What happened?

Me:  We were standing at his locker and he have me this old dirty looking yellow bear and some dead flowers and he said that he went to church last night and he prayed and God told him if we wanted to go to higher places that he had to do it alone.

Mama:  I hadn't even finished telling the story before she busted out laughing. What the hell kinda higher places is he going to?

Me: I don't know.

Mama: and why was the bear dirty?

Me: sniffing I don't know but he had a pretty red and white one in his locker too.

Mama: What did you do?

Me: I just stood there crying?

Mama: Well where is the stuff?

Me: Well one of my friends jumped up and and down on the flowers and said he could go to hell and and the bear is on the floor in my room.

Mama: Oh well, what do you want to eat?


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review