Sunday Conversations With My Grandma: Who is She?

As usual I called my grandmother and I'm not sure how are conversation led us to where it ended but it was so worth it

Me: Hey Lady! Whatcha doing?

Grandma: Not a damn thang!

Me: Ok, What's new.

Grandma: Nothing I was just watching the news and they keep talking about all the Marijuana.

Me: Oh ok. (I mean there isn't really anywhere to go with that?

Grandma: That reminds me of the time when we were living in Tennessee. It was somewhere around the 40's and one night your grandpa was late coming in.  I asked him what happened. He said he and some friends were riding around and they got pulled over by the police.  He told me how they searched all of them and the car. They kept asking them "Where is it?", "Where is the Marijuana?". He told her they looked everywhere before they gave up and let them go home.  So when he finished the story I started yelling and searching on his clothes asking him who the hell is she. I wanted to know.  Then he told her Reefer and then she figured out what they were talking about.

Me: ......you didn't know what he was talking about?

Grandma: NO! back in my day it was only called REEFER!  I was too busy trying to figure out who the hell was in the car not worrying about names!


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review