Sunday Conversations With My Grandma: Stop Being So Nosy!

Whenever I'm talking with my grandma I always walk away from the conversation asking what won't she say to people.

Me: Hey Lady. What's up?

Grandma: Not a damn thang.

Me: So okay what are you doing?

Grandma: Just got off the phone with this nut from Church.

Me: Oh, why is she a nut?

Grandma: She sitting up asking me all these questions. What school did I go too, What do I like doing? 

Where did I grow up?

Me: Ok, you didn't want to answer?

Grandma: Hell no its not any of her damn business. I don't put my business in the streets.

Me: But you didn't tell her that right?

Grandma: No, I said I'll never tell!

Me: Well what did she need it for?

Grandma: If you don't stop asking me all these damn questions I'm going hang up. Stop be Nosy!

Well I guess she told me!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review