Conversations With My Daughter What Season was I Born in?

    One Saturday while watching Netflix my daughter walks in with a serious look on her face and asksme a question that she absolutely meant and I could tell from the look on her face she so very serious. 
Daughter: What season was I born in?
Me: What?
Daughter: I'm serious.
Me: What? Are you kidding me?
Daughter: No.
Me: When is your birthday?
Daughter: Feb 29
Me......... (waiting for her to catch on)
Daughter. ...........ohhhhhhhhh


Yeah If that didn't make you laugh I don't know what will.


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends!
Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy
Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review