Thoughts From My Rooftop: Sunday Night Football



Are you a sports fan? Do you find yourself watching and screaming at the tv like by some stretch of the imagination they can hear you? You know it's like the yelling you do when your watching a lifetime movie.  This is where I found myself Sunday night while watching The Cleveland Browns play the Oakland Raiders. I was yelling, cussing, screaming and throwing pillows like I was watching the damn Superbowl. I mean I had to catch myself when I was just about to say the Hail Mary in my head and I'm not even Catholic.  Then

It's like I was having flash backs from my old grade school. I mean seriously I was close to crossing myself. I'm not either a Cleveland or Oakland can but I was into this game like it was my son's out there playing. The whole game was back and forth i swear I needed a drink when the game went into Overtime. Are you kidding me i have to sit thru more of this angst! I had it. I needed to throw in the towel but I didn't I watched as the Browns lost. Then and thankfully I was released from the madness that seemed to consume from somewhere in the 3rd quarter of this game.  I'm sure I was somehow channeling my husband because I'm convinced he possessed me or something there was no ways all those feelings were mine.....Right?!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  




Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review