Thoughts From My Rooftop: My Teapot Broke!

About six months ago I had surgery and I was unable to go up and down the stairs.  Since my room was upstairs and so was my bed that's where I spent most of my time.  I wanted to be able to still do some simple things for myself so I purchased an electric teapot, This one to be exact! Ovente Tea Pot.

For the first few weeks it was perfect. Then I noticed small things like the black casing coming off in the boiling water.  Then a few months in the lid broke off then a short time after that the whole side pulled away from the bottom.  I was pissed because I really loved it.  So to save you time patience and frustration pick a better one than I did! 

Do you have an electric teapot which one should I get this time! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review