Conversations with My Son: Lines

While talking with my eleven year old he informs me that he hasn't had to use any lines in awhile and being the person that I am I walked right into the wrong conversation.

Me: What lines?

Son: Did it hurt?

Me: Did what hurt?

Son: When you fell from heaven?

Me: Where did you even get that from?

Son: Are you are star?

Me: What?

Son: Because you sparkle like one.

Me: ...and this works for you?

Son: Yep! The girls just love me.

I think he is going to go down as the only person in history that ever worked for. But I think its just his dimples!


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review