Conversations with My Son: Dreams

ME: Hey you remember when you asked me for that Mustang? 

Son: Mama, that was like years ago.

ME: I know. Anyway the answer is NO! 

Son: What? Why? 

ME: Well last night I had a dream. 

Son: Here we go.... 

Me: Well as I was saying. You had this car and you wrecked it. It caught on fire and was rolling down the street. So no you can't have a Mustang. 

Son: All because of dream.... 

Me: Yeah. That's my final answer. 

Son: ......wow, So yes all because of a dream I have told my son no Mustangs and of course that means none of my other children can either.

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review