Conversations With My Daughter! What Did You Say?

One night while walking thru the house I here my oldest daughter yelling and cussing and of course I have to do a double take!

Daughter: F@&! all yall.

Me: What and who is she talking to

Me: What did you say?

Daughter: F@&! all yall.

Me: What in the H$%* is wrong with you?

Daughter: I don't know.

       So since it's about 4 in the morning I decided that I would just deal with it in the morning. So a few hours later I ask her the same question and her reply is someone was making me mad in my dreams they always do that.

Me: I know just what you mean!


        Conversations with My Family by Elice Ivy Conversations with My Family by Elice Ivy Link: http://a.co/7kNevBU

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review