Conversations With My Children: I'll Be Watching You

        One night after hanging out with my kids all day I finally tell them that its time for them to go hang out in there rooms.  After a lot of back and forth and me threatening to lock my door I leave the room for a little while and I come back and my room is finally empty or so I think.

         First I hear a noise and I don't think anything of it. Then it comes again. I get up and walk to my closet and there stands my youngest son.

         Me : (After screaming) What are you doing in the closet?

         Son: I'm just watching you while you sleep......

         Me: WTH? Get out of here!

       Then its gets quite again and I think wow my kids I have issues and then I here another noise from under the bed,

         Me:  Little girl if you don't get from under my bed and out of my room.

         Daughter: OK, I'll leave now but I will be watching you.

       I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Me watching them all night. But somehow I feel I'm being stalked be my own kids!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review