Conversations with the Kids!

My gang and I have a group text going on and from time to time the conversation can definatly go into a strange direction and sometimes we just jump out into song!

Girl Child 2........HI mama

Girl child 1......... Hey
                             A boy said I was unique
                             I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that

Me.......................say thank you?

Girl Child 1.........I did I just didn't know what to do with that!

Me.......................nothing do you like him?

Girl Child 2.........Yep, but I ran away

Me.......................lmao how are you going to get a boyfriend

Girl Child 2.........She's not

Mister..................Who is the dang boy? What is his name? I'm coming up there!

Girl Child 1.........Your Breaking up (kkkkkkkkkk) I can't (kkkkkkkkkk) this
                             (kkkkkkkkkk).......*gone*

Me........................Best Text Ever!







Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review