Conversations WIth My Son: What happened to the Bras?

Last night as I picked my oldest son up from basketball practice we decide to brave the madness of Popeyes Chicken and get the 2 piece .99 Tuesday Special.  Since the line is always long I let him out and park across the street.  Fifteen minutes later he is out the store with a story to tell.

             Son: Mama, I think I need to start a petition of some sort.

             Me: ....ok, about what?

             Son: Do you know how many women are in there with no bras  On?

             Me: .....no (trying not to laugh)

             Son: Mama if I have to wear a tshirt shouldn't they wear a bra?

             Me: (laughing really loud now)

Son: Mama, there were old saggy tatas everywhere! I even saw one lady’s             nipples. You know when I bite in my chicken all I'm going to see is saggy Tatas!

             Me: (If I wasn't driving I would be rolling on the floor right now!)

             Son: Even one of the workers had to bra on. I'm glad she was in drive thru!

           I was seriously laughing at this point and speechless.  Because we have all at some point ran out the house expecting not to be seen by anyone. Thinking we will be back in no time sans bra. Surely I will think twice so I don't scar some other child for life.

            

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review