Conversations with My kids: Don't drink my Juice!

Most people that have more than one child have heard the same argument I hear. Why did you drink/eat/use my stuff? Its an ongoing never ending cycle. One day my oldest daughter decided to beat them at their own game.

Daughter 2: Mama do you know what she did?

Me: No.

Daughter 1: I put me some juice in two bottles and put my name on them and told them not to drink because it was mine.

Me: OK

Daughter 2: She put soap in the juice.

Me: How do you know that?

Son: (On the floor laughing is behind off) She drunk it.

Me: Did you?

Daughter 2: No, I saw the bubbles.

Daughter 1: I told them to stop drinking my stuff.

So now of course I'm supposed to have something wise to say right. So in my Cecil voice I say at least it wasn't Shug Avery Pee in your  water.

I'M SO GLAD I HAVE A SEPARATE REFRIGERATOR!

Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Please follow me on Twitter @eliceivy Facebook at www.facebook.com/eliceivy and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review