Item of the Day

The item of the Day is:





This strong woman do it yourself number painting depicts a motivational and determined woman. A great abstract painting kit to add to your collection. 

What's in the Package This paint by numbers kit contains all the necessary materials to create your work:

1 numbered acrylic-based paint set  
1 pre-printed numbered high-quality canvas  
Set of 3 paint brushes (Varying bristles - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large) 
1 set of easy-to-follow instructions for use
Stand not included




Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow me here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review