2020 is trash!

I know I'm not the only one feeling that way tonight! How much more can we take? 
It's official it just sucks! When will it end already? And no I'm not talking about the year it's the sadness, the loss, the depression. 

I know people die. That's just a part of life but this damn year has me standing here doing my best Florida Evan's impersonation screaming "Damn, Damn, Damn" as I break my best bowl!

Kobe's death knocked me on my ass! I cried every time somebody said his name. Then I felt bad because it's not like I knew him right. Then family members and close family friends. Then we have that bitch Rona. Listening to the stories and the suffering and people dying alone. Is this a test God cause I can tell you now I'm definitely not coming out of this one okay. Then today Chadwick Boseman and no I didn't know him either but I feel it. Somebody else gone way to soon. 

Then we have the police, the killings, watching people that look like me or my family dying on tv over and over again. The racism and pain. It's all just to much. 

Are you trying to get out attention. It's yours! I promise, just stop with the life lessons. I just need to catch my breath again. 



                                                                        Rest is Peace!







Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review