National Hugging Day

National Hugging Day


Date When Celebrated : Always January 21 st

What a great day! This is an opportunity to give and to receive. Give a hug, and you automatically receive one in return. Sure, someone might not hug back. But, how often does that happen!?!
Hugs are loving. Hugs are therapeutic. Hugs are caring. Hugs are celebratory.  Hugs make you feel good inside. A hug is a way to say everything is, or will be okay. Have you ever received a hug from someone who didn't care? I didn't think so. That's proof positive that you're loved and cared about.
Celebrate today by giving hugs to family, friends and loved ones. You'll love the warm feeling you get.


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Converstions With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review