Thoughts From My Rooftop: S?< they sell!

Have you ever looked at the S@#$ they sell at Christmas?  I'm convinced they only do it because they know its the only time they can get away with it.  I saw a box of graham cracker crumbs! I mean really a legit book for crumbs.  Are we that lazy we can't even buy the whole ones and crush them up our selves?  Or really throw them in a Ziploc bag and let one of the kids go to work.  Or better yet take all your frustrations out on beating the living crap out of the bag! But really who thinks of that and better yet who buys it?  That's all I just needed to drop a like and ask a question because it was really bugging me. Carry on with your Holidays! 

Don't Forget to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts! Conversations With My Family Now on Amazon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review