Walk Around Things Day

Date When Celebrated : This holiday is always April 4

Walk Around Things Day is an important day to avoid problems and risks, by simply walking around the potential problem. You wouldn't walk under a ladder, would you? Then, it is also wise to walk around objects, especially those that pose risk or danger.

"Walk around things" can also be used figuratively. It is also wise to walk around, or avoid, topics issues, and problems that are sticky, may provoke an argument, or are not readily solved.

If ever was a day to "Walk Around Things", today is that day.


Today's Quote: " I spent half of my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The rest I wasted." - - W.C. Fields





http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/April/walkaroundthings.htm


Feel Free to comment and share with your friends! Feel Free to follow me @ Eliceivywrites.wordpress.com Please follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Eliceivy Facebook and don't forget to follow here on blogspot.com for all my latest posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Write Your Name by Courtney Irving

Book Review: I Should Have Worn A Curtain: Book 1

AIRSSON Sports Gym Bag Review